I was introduced to homeopathy in 1970, while living in London, England. When my son was a year and a half, he accidentally spilled freshly brewed hot tea over his entire face. He was immediately given a homeopathic remedy and homeopathic salve was applied. He stopped crying and there was never a trace that he was burned. A few months later, after falling down a flight of steps, I was given a homeopathic remedy and never even had a black and blue mark. Both incidents convinced me that homeopathy worked. I continued to see homeopathic practitioners in Europe where homeopathy was, and still is, widely practiced.
Returning to the United States, I enrolled in the Institute of Classical Homeopathy, completed the rigorous four-year program in 2000, and in 2001 was admitted as a member of the British Register of Complementary Practitioners in Homeopathy. In 2007, I passed the Council for Homeopathic Certification exam and became a registered member of the North American Society of Homeopaths.
I have been associated with homeopathy for the past thirty-eight years and continue to regularly attend homeopathic seminars in the United States and Europe. I stay in close contact with respected homeopathic colleagues to exchange current information and discuss new ideas. I have studied with Sheilagh Creasy, Cara Landry, and Nicola Henriques at the Institute of Classical Homeopathy in San Francisco and continue postgraduate studies with Henny Heudens-Mast in Belgium.
Grateful for the opportunity to share many years of knowledge, enthusiasm and deep respect for this science and art, I dedicate my homeopathic practice to the benefit and well being of others.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
• University of California, Berkeley, B.A. French, 1975
• Gemological Institute of America, Graduate Gemologist, 1987
• Institute of Classical Homeopathy, Certificate of Homeopathy, with Merit, 2000, CCHH
• British Register of Complementary Practitioners (Homeopathy), Member since 2001, MBRCP(H)
• Council for Homeopathic Certification, Certified Classical Homeopath, 2007, CCH
• North American Society of Homeopaths, Member since 2007, RSHom(NA)
• Assistant Editor of The American Homoeopath, Journal of the North American Society of Homeopaths, 2010 to present
• International Coach Federation, Certified Coach, 2014, ACC